Our drumming lessons are personalized to every student. From 5-year-old to adult, we have a program that is adapted to your tastes and abilities!
The drum lessons include a wide range of techniques and exercises that will allow you to master: snare techniques, drumming techniques, coordination, groove, music sheets comprehension and posture. And let’s not forget how to set up your own drum kit at home. The techniques and songs that will be practised are chosen according to your different music interests.
Here are a few specific objectives that we will work on during the lessons:
- Evaluate and develop student hearing capacity and natural motricity
- Drum stick handling
- Drumming movement: forearms, wrists and fingers
- Rhythmic counting
- Hearing and verbal reproduction of sounds
- Coordination development between motricity, hearing and verbalization
- Maintain and improve students’ focus
- Memorization exercises
- Rhythmic reading that prioritizes alternation (snare)
- Listening to musical pieces.